For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Cdk3 antibody
See all Cdk3 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to Cdk3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant FragmentPredicted to work with:
Recombinant fragment: DSEIDQLFRI FRMLGTPSED TWPGVTQLPD YKGSFPKWTR KGLEEIVPNL EPEGRDLLMQ LLQYDPSQRI TAKTALAHPY FSSPEPSPAA RQYVLQRFRH , corresponding to amino acids 206-305 of Human Cdk3
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
- FunctionProbably involved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with a yet unknown type of cyclin. Can phosphorylate histone H1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- Cdk 3 antibody
- Cdk3 antibody
- CDK3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Cdk3 antibody images
References for Anti-Cdk3 antibody (ab54514)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"