For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab108357? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab108357 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Lv XJ et al. RNA-binding motif protein 5 inhibits the proliferation of cigarette smoke-transformed BEAS-2B cells through cell cycle arrest and apoptosis. Oncol Rep N/A:N/A (2016).
- Tian LQ et al. MicroRNA-197 inhibits cell proliferation by targeting GAB2 in glioblastoma. Mol Med Rep N/A:N/A (2016).
- Wang G et al. Simvastatin induces cell cycle arrest and inhibits proliferation of bladder cancer cells via PPAR? signalling pathway. Sci Rep 6:35783 (2016).
- Mao M & Wang W SerpinE2 promotes multiple cell proliferation and drug resistance in osteosarcoma. Mol Med Rep 14:881-7 (2016).
- Suwei D et al. NLK functions to maintain proliferation and stemness of NSCLC and is a target of metformin. J Hematol Oncol 8:120 (2015).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"