Anti-Cdk5 antibody [2G2] (ab28441)
- Product nameAnti-Cdk5 antibody [2G2]See all Cdk5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2G2] to Cdk5
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IP, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
His-tagged recombinant human CDK5 protein purified from E. coli
- Positive controlSH-SY5Y cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Proprietary Preservative
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA, HEPES, 0.15M Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2G2
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28441 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to Cdk5 (ab21249). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Capture at 5 µg/ml with Rabbit polyclonal to Cdk5 (ab21249) as Detection.|
- FunctionProbably involved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with D1 and D3-type G1 cyclins. Can phosphorylate histone H1, tau, MAP2 and NF-H and NF-M. Also interacts with p35 which activates the kinase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell projection > lamellipodium. Cell projection > growth cone. In axonal growth cone with extension to the peripheral lamellipodia.
- Cdk 5 antibodyCdk5 antibodyCDK5_HUMAN antibody
- Cell division protein kinase 5 antibodyCrk6 antibodyCyclin dependent kinase 5 antibodyCyclin-dependent kinase 5 antibodyProtein kinase CDK5 splicing antibodyPSSALRE antibodySerine threonine protein kinase PSSALRE antibodySerine/threonine-protein kinase PSSALRE antibodyTau protein kinase II catalytic subunit antibodyTPKII catalytic subunit antibody
Anti-Cdk5 antibody [2G2] images
All lanes : Anti-Cdk5 antibody [2G2] (ab28441) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : SH-SY5Y cell lysate
Lane 2 : SK-N-SH cell lysate
Lane 3 : Mouse brain tissue
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
References for Anti-Cdk5 antibody [2G2] (ab28441)
ab28441 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.