For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPotential regulator of CDK5 activity. May be involved in cell proliferation. Regulates CDK5 activity via its interaction with CDK5R1.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Expressed in heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas. Isoform 3 is expressed in kidney, liver, skeletal muscle and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDK5RAP3 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated in vitro by CDK5.
Information by UniProt
- C53 antibody
- CDK5 activator binding protein C53 antibody
- CDK5 activator-binding protein C53 antibody
Anti-CDK5RAP3 antibody images
IHC-P - CDK5RAP3 antibody (ab57817)
CDK5RAP3 antibody (ab57817) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human colon.
Western blot - CDK5RAP3 antibody (ab57817)
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
CDK5RAP3 antibody (ab57817) at 1ug/lane + A-431 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-CDK5RAP3 antibody (ab57817)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"