For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 57 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa).
- FunctionPotential regulator of CDK5 activity. May be involved in cell proliferation. Regulates CDK5 activity via its interaction with CDK5R1.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Expressed in heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas. Isoform 3 is expressed in kidney, liver, skeletal muscle and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDK5RAP3 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated in vitro by CDK5.
Information by UniProt
- C53 antibody
- CDK5 activator binding protein C53 antibody
- CDK5 activator-binding protein C53 antibody
Anti-CDK5RAP3 antibody images
Western blot - CDK5RAP3 antibody (ab69610)
All lanes : Anti-CDK5RAP3 antibody (ab69610) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from 293 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from 293 cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Observed band size : 57 kDa
Additional bands at : 40 kDa,85 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-CDK5RAP3 antibody (ab69610)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"