For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in kidney, and to a lower extent in ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe [NKR]KIAxRE motif seems to be a cyclin-binding region.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CDC 2 related kinase 1 antibody
- CDC 2 related kinase antibody
- CDC2 related kinase 1 antibody
Anti-CDKL1 antibody images
IHC-P - CDKL1 antibody (ab56509)
CDKL1 antibody (ab56509) used in immunohistochemistry at 5ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human kidney.
Western blot - CDKL1 antibody (ab56509)
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab56509 CDKL1 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 37 kDa
References for Anti-CDKL1 antibody (ab56509)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"