For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/10000.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in kidney, and to a lower extent in ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe [NKR]KIAxRE motif seems to be a cyclin-binding region.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CDC 2 related kinase 1 antibody
- CDC 2 related kinase antibody
- CDC2 related kinase 1 antibody
Anti-CDKL1 antibody images
Western blot - CDKL1 antibody (ab65994)
All lanes : Anti-CDKL1 antibody (ab65994) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from COLO205 cells
Lane 2 : extracts from COLO205 cells with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa
Additional bands at : 100 kDa,30 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-CDKL1 antibody (ab65994)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"