For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa).
- Tissue specificityExpressed in testis and kidney, and at lower level in brain and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe [NKR]KIAxRE motif seems to be a cyclin-binding region.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CDC2 related kinase antibody
- CDK L2 antibody
- CDKL 2 antibody
Anti-CDKL2 antibody images
Western blot - CDKL2 antibody (ab64848)
All lanes : Anti-CDKL2 antibody (ab64848) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from 293 cells at 5 µg
Lane 2 : Extracts from Jurkat cells at 5 µg
Lane 3 : Blocking peptide at 5 µg
Predicted band size : 69 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CDKL2 antibody (ab64848)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"