For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe [NKR]KIAxRE motif seems to be a cyclin-binding region.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- CDKL4 antibody
- CDKL4_HUMAN antibody
- Cyclin dependent kinase like 4 antibody
Anti-CDKL4 antibody images
Western blot - CDKL4 antibody (ab72510)
All lanes : Anti-CDKL4 antibody (ab72510) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell extract
Lane 2 : COLO205 cell extract
Lane 3 : HepG2 cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
Observed band size : 36 kDa
Additional bands at : 30 kDa,45 kDa,48 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - CDKL4 antibody (ab72510)
Immunofluorescence analysis of HeLa cells, using ab72510 at 1/500 dilution. Right panel was treated with immunising peptide.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - CDKL4 antibody (ab72510)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded
human lung carcinoma tissue using ab72510 at 1/50 dilution. Right panel was also treated with immunising peptide.
References for Anti-CDKL4 antibody (ab72510)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"