For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionActivates p53/TP53 by CDKN2A-dependent and CDKN2A-independent pathways.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CARF family.
Contains 1 DRBM (double-stranded RNA-binding) domain.
modificationsMay be ubiquitinated.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Calcium response factor antibody
- CARF antibody
- CARF_HUMAN antibody
Anti-CDKN2AIP antibody images
IHC-P - CDKN2AIP antibody (ab57540)
CDKN2AIP antibody (ab57540) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human placenta.
Western blot - CDKN2AIP antibody (ab57540)
Predicted band size : 61 kDa
CDKN2AIP antibody (ab57540) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-CDKN2AIP antibody (ab57540)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"