For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionActivates p53/TP53 by CDKN2A-dependent and CDKN2A-independent pathways.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CARF family.
Contains 1 DRBM (double-stranded RNA-binding) domain.
modificationsMay be ubiquitinated.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Calcium response factor antibody
- CARF antibody
- CARF_HUMAN antibody
Anti-CDKN2AIP antibody images
References for Anti-CDKN2AIP antibody (ab94636)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"