For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab3642? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3642 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Tokarsky-Amiel R et al. Dynamics of senescent cell formation and retention revealed by p14ARF induction in the epidermis. Cancer Res 73:2829-39 (2013).
- To KH et al. Regulation of p14ARF expression by miR-24: a potential mechanism compromising the p53 response during retinoblastoma development. BMC Cancer 12:69 (2012).
- Motterle A et al. Functional analyses of coronary artery disease associated variation on chromosome 9p21 in vascular smooth muscle cells. Hum Mol Genet 21:4021-9 (2012).
- Taneja P et al. Critical Roles of DMP1 in Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2/neu-Arf-p53 Signaling and Breast Cancer Development. Cancer Res 70:9084-94 (2010).
- Mascaux C et al. The role of NPM, p14arf and MDM2 in precursors of bronchial squamous cell carcinoma. Eur Respir J 32:678-86 (2008).
- Lecomte C et al. Similar tumor suppressor gene alteration profiles in asbestos-induced murine and human mesothelioma. Cell Cycle 4:1862-9 (2005).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"