For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab11048? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab11048 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Lee CK et al. Syk-mediated tyrosine phosphorylation of mule promotes TNF-induced JNK activation and cell death. Oncogene 35:1988-95 (2016).
- Hamilton G et al. AKT regulates NPM dependent ARF localization and p53mut stability in tumors. Oncotarget 5:6142-67 (2014).
- Ma H & Pederson T Depletion of the nucleolar protein nucleostemin causes G1 cell cycle arrest via the p53 pathway. Mol Biol Cell 18:2630-5 (2007).
- Clark PA et al. Multiple interacting domains contribute to p14ARF mediated inhibition of MDM2. Oncogene 21:4498-507 (2002).
- Llanos S et al. Stabilization of p53 by p14ARF without relocation of MDM2 to the nucleolus. Nat Cell Biol 3:445-52 (2001).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"