For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferConstituent: 99% Ascites
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab117443 is purified from ascites by affinity chromatography.
- Clone number1E12E10
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Nuclear
- FormThere are 4 isoforms produced by alternative splicing. Isoform 1 also known as: p16INK4a; Isoform 3 also known as: p12; Isoform 4 also known as: p14ARF; p19ARF; ARF.
- CCM2 antibody
- CDK4 inhibitor p16 INK4 antibody
- CDK4I antibody
Anti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a antibody [1E12E10] images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a [1E12E10] antibody (ab117443)
ab117443, at 5 µg/ml, staining CDKN2A/p14ARF in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Colon (crypt) tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a antibody [1E12E10] (ab117443)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"