For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CDR2 antibody
See all CDR2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to CDR2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 296-405 of Human CDR2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDR2 family.
Information by UniProt
- AA617262 antibody
- CDR 2 antibody
- CDR 62 antibody
Anti-CDR2 antibody images
References for Anti-CDR2 antibody (ab54845)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"