For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CDS2 antibody
See all CDS2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to CDS2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: MTELRQRVAH EPVAPPEDKE SESEAKVDGE TASDSESRAE SAPLPVSADD TPEVLNRALS NLSSRWK, corresponding to amino acids 1-68 of Human CDS2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceCDS2 catalyses the reaction: CTP + phosphatidate = diphosphate + CDP-diacylglycerol which is used to synthesise phosphatidylinositol and phosphatidylglycerol.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrial
- CDP-DAG synthase 2 antibody
- CDP-DG synthetase 2 antibody
- CDP-diacylglycerol synthase 2 antibody
Anti-CDS2 antibody images
References for Anti-CDS2 antibody (ab57937)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"