For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Tissue specificityExpression levels correlate with those of HER-2/neu in breast cancer cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDV3 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Carnitine deficiency associated gene expressed in ventricle 3 antibody
- cdv3 antibody
- CDV3 homolog (mouse) antibody
Anti-CDV3 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-CDV3 antibody (ab122083)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line A-431 shows positivity in plasma membrane and cytoplasm. Recommended concentration of ab122083 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-CDV3 antibody (ab122083)
ab122083, at 1/50 dilution, staining CDV3 in paraffin-embedded Human Tonsil tissue by Immunohistochemistry
References for Anti-CDV3 antibody (ab122083)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"