For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionCould play a role in the terminal differentiation of the intestine.
- Tissue specificityIntestinal epithelium.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Caudal homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Caudal type homeo box transcription factor 1 antibody
- Caudal type homeobox 1 antibody
- Caudal type homeobox protein antibody
Anti-Cdx1 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"