For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).
- FunctionCould play a role in the terminal differentiation of the intestine.
- Tissue specificityIntestinal epithelium.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Caudal homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Caudal type homeo box transcription factor 1 antibody
- Caudal type homeobox 1 antibody
- Caudal type homeobox protein antibody
Anti-Cdx1 antibody images
Western blot - Cdx1 antibody (ab88148)
Anti-Cdx1 antibody (ab88148) at 1 µg/ml + HL60 (Human promyelocytic leukemia cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 30 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 80 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 8 minutes
References for Anti-Cdx1 antibody (ab88148)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"