For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Cdx4 antibody
See all Cdx4 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to Cdx4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: VWGSPYSPPR EDWSVYPGPS STMGTVPVND VTSSPAAFCS TDYSNLGPVG GGTSGSSLPG QAGGSLVPTD AGAAKASSPS RSRHSPYAWM RKTVQVTGKT , corresponding to amino acids 71-171 of Human Cdx4
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Caudal homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Caudal-type homeobox protein 4 antibody
- CDX4 antibody
- CDX4_HUMAN antibody
- Homeobox protein CDX-4 antibody
Anti-Cdx4 antibody images
References for Anti-Cdx4 antibody (ab54870)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"