For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab63640 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
- FunctionC/EBP is a DNA-binding protein that recognizes two different motifs: the CCAAT homology common to many promoters and the enhanced core homology common to many enhancers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. C/EBP subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Apoptotic cysteine protease antibody
- Apoptotic protease Mch 5 antibody
- C/EBP alpha antibody
Anti-CEBP Alpha antibody images
Western blot - CEBP Alpha antibody (ab63640)
All lanes : Anti-CEBP Alpha antibody (ab63640) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from COS7 cell extracts treated
with EGF (200ng/ml, 30mins)
Lane 2 : extracts from COS7 cell extracts treated
with EGF (200ng/ml, 30mins) with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa
References for Anti-CEBP Alpha antibody (ab63640)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"