For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab40761? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab40761 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Petruk S et al. Structure of Nascent Chromatin Is Essential for Hematopoietic Lineage Specification. Cell Rep 19:295-306 (2017).
- Guan P et al. Cigarette smoke extract promotes proliferation of airway smooth muscle cells through suppressing C/EBP-a expression. Exp Ther Med 13:1408-1414 (2017).
- Tang Q et al. Botulinum toxin A improves adipose tissue engraftment by promoting cell proliferation, adipogenesis and angiogenesis. Int J Mol Med 40:713-720 (2017).
- Fujita K et al. Metformin-suppressed differentiation of human visceral preadipocytes: Involvement of microRNAs. Int J Mol Med 38:1135-40 (2016).
- Federzoni EA et al. CEBPA-dependent HK3 and KLF5 expression in primary AML and during AML differentiation. Sci Rep 4:4261 (2014).
- Liu JY et al. Polysaccharide isolated from Angelica sinensis inhibits hepcidin expression in rats with iron deficiency anemia. J Med Food 15:923-9 (2012).
- Haefliger S et al. Protein disulfide isomerase blocks CEBPA translation and is up-regulated during the unfolded protein response in AML. Blood 117:5931-40 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"