For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
- FunctionC/EBP are DNA-binding proteins that recognize two different motifs: the CCAAT homology common to many promoters and the enhanced core homology common to many enhancers.
- Tissue specificityStrongest expression occurs in promyelocyte and late-myeloblast-like cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. C/EBP subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- C/EBP epsilon antibody
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP) epsilon antibody
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein epsilon antibody
Anti-CEBPE antibody images
References for Anti-CEBPE antibody (ab116548)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"