For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa).
- FunctionC/EBP are DNA-binding proteins that recognize two different motifs: the CCAAT homology common to many promoters and the enhanced core homology common to many enhancers.
- Tissue specificityStrongest expression occurs in promyelocyte and late-myeloblast-like cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. C/EBP subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- C/EBP epsilon antibody
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP) epsilon antibody
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein epsilon antibody
Anti-CEBPE antibody images
Western blot - CEBPE antibody (ab64970)
All lanes : Anti-CEBPE antibody (ab64970) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : NIH-3T3 cell extracts, without immunizing peptide
Lane 2 : NIH-3T3 cell extracts, with immunizing peptide
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CEBPE antibody (ab64970)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"