For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography
using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100.
- FunctionC/EBP are DNA-binding proteins that recognize two different motifs: the CCAAT homology common to many promoters and the enhanced core homology common to many enhancers.
- Tissue specificityStrongest expression occurs in promyelocyte and late-myeloblast-like cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. C/EBP subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- C/EBP epsilon antibody
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP) epsilon antibody
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein epsilon antibody
Anti-CEBPE (phospho T74) antibody images
References for Anti-CEBPE (phospho T74) antibody (ab59422)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"