Anti-CENPQ antibody (ab98973)
- Product nameAnti-CENPQ antibodySee all CENPQ primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CENPQ
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 35-84 of human C6orf139 (NP_060602).
- Positive control
- Human fetal liver lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98973 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionComponent of the CENPA-CAD (nucleosome distal) complex, a complex recruited to centromeres which is involved in assembly of kinetochore proteins, mitotic progression and chromosome segregation. May be involved in incorporation of newly synthesized CENPA into centromeres via its interaction with the CENPA-NAC complex.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome > centromere. Localizes exclusively in the centromeres. The CENPA-CAD complex is probably recruited on centromeres by the CENPA-NAC complex.
- CENP Q antibody
- CENP-Q antibody
- Cenpq antibody
- CENPQ_HUMAN antibody
- Centromere protein Q antibody
- FLJ10545 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000016579 antibody
Anti-CENPQ antibody images
Anti-CENPQ antibody (ab98973) at 1 µg/ml + fetal liver lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
References for Anti-CENPQ antibody (ab98973)
ab98973 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.