For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab75005? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab75005 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Shiratsuchi G et al. RBM14 prevents assembly of centriolar protein complexes and maintains mitotic spindle integrity. EMBO J 34:97-114 (2015).
- Sawant DB et al. Centrin 3 is an inhibitor of centrosomal Mps1 and antagonizes centrin 2 function. Mol Biol Cell 26:3741-53 (2015).
- Majumder S et al. VDAC3 regulates centriole assembly by targeting Mps1 to centrosomes. Cell Cycle 11:3666-78 (2012).
- Hatano T & Sluder G The interrelationship between APC/C and Plk1 activities in centriole disengagement. Biol Open 1:1153-60 (2012).
- Yang CH et al. Mps1 phosphorylation sites regulate the function of centrin 2 in centriole assembly. Mol Biol Cell 21:4361-72 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"