For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 27 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa).
- FunctionContributes to mitotic spindle assembly, maintenance of centrosome integrity and completion of cytokinesis as part of the HAUS augmin-like complex.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HAUS2 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle. Localizes to interphase centrosomes and to mitotic spindle microtubules.
Information by UniProt
- C15orf25 antibody
- Centrosomal protein 27 kDa antibody
- Centrosomal protein of 27 kDa antibody
Anti-CEP27 antibody images
References for Anti-CEP27 antibody (ab69330)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"