For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.1% BSA
Note: pH 7 to 8
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
Information by UniProt
- Centrosomal protein 68kDa antibody
- Centrosomal protein of 68 kDa antibody
- Cep68 antibody
Anti-CEP68 antibody images
References for Anti-CEP68 antibody (ab124238)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"