For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab92528 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using an epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/40000.
IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 76 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceCEP78 belongs to the CEP78 family and contains 3 LRR (leucine rich) repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic; centrosome
- 5730599I05Rik antibody
- C9orf81 antibody
- Centrosomal protein 78 antibody
Anti-CEP78 antibody images
Western blot - CEP78 antibody (ab92528)
All lanes : Anti-CEP78 antibody (ab92528) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell extract
Lane 2 : HeLa cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 76 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - CEP78 antibody (ab92528)
ab92528, at 1/50 dilution, staining CEP78 in paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry, in the presence (right panel) or absence (left panel) of immunising peptide .
References for Anti-CEP78 antibody (ab92528)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"