For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 59 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa).
- FunctionPossible molecular chaperone; assists the folding of proteins upon ATP hydrolysis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TCP-1 chaperonin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- CESK1 antibody
- CCT8L2 antibody
- Chaperonin containing TCP1, subunit 8 (theta)-like 2 antibody
Anti-CESK1 antibody images
References for Anti-CESK1 antibody (ab66076)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"