For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 1X PBS, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
- FunctionMight be involved in complement regulation. Can associate with lipoproteins and may play a role in lipid metabolism.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by the liver and secreted in plasma.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- CFHL2 antibody
- CFHR2 antibody
- Complement factor H related protein 2 antibody
Anti-CFHL2 antibody images
References for Anti-CFHL2 antibody (ab101509)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"