For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CGB5 antibody
See all CGB5 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to CGB5
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
CGB5 (NP_149032.1, 1 a.a. ~ 165 a.a) full-length human protein.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.
- FunctionStimulates the ovaries to synthesize the steroids that are essential for the maintenance of pregnancy.
- Tissue specificityPlacenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycoprotein hormones subunit beta family.
- Developmental stageMade by the first trimester placenta.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- CG beta antibody
- CG-beta antibody
- CGB3 antibody
Anti-CGB5 antibody images
Western blot - CGB5 antibody (ab72934)
All lanes : Anti-CGB5 antibody (ab72934) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : CGB5-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
HRP-conjugated goat anti-mouse at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 18 kDa
Observed band size : 22 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CGB5 antibody (ab72934)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"