For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR3376
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 22 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa).
Is unsuitable for Flow Cyt, IHC-P or IP.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionStimulates the ovaries to synthesize the steroids that are essential for the maintenance of pregnancy.
- Tissue specificityPlacenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycoprotein hormones subunit beta family.
- Developmental stageMade by the first trimester placenta.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- CG beta antibody
- CG-beta antibody
- CGB3 antibody
Anti-CGB5 antibody [EPR3376] images
Western blot - CGB5 antibody [EPR3376] (ab92497)
All lanes : Anti-CGB5 antibody [EPR3376] (ab92497) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : JAR cell lysate
Lane 2 : NCCIT cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 18 kDa
Observed band size : 22 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CGB5 antibody [EPR3376] (ab92497)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"