For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 88 kDa.
- FunctionTranscriptional activator that exhibits a unique DNA binding specificity for [AC]CpG[AC] unmethylated CpG motifs.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CXXC-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 PHD-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe acidic domain carries the potential to activate transcription.
modificationsMay be regulated by proteolysis.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle. Associated with euchromatin. During mitosis, excluded from condensed chromosomes.
Information by UniProt
- 2410002I16Rik antibody
- 5830420C16Rik antibody
- AI426635 antibody
Anti-CGBP antibody images
References for Anti-CGBP antibody (ab13695)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"