For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 20832400
- FunctionBinds to nonmethylated 5'-d(CGG)(n)-3' trinucleotide repeats in the FMR1 promoter. May play a role in regulating FMR1 promoter.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highly expressed in placenta, thymus, lymph nodes, cerebellum and cerebral cortex. Low expression in other regions of the brain.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal brain and kidney. Lower expression in fetal liver and lung.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 20 kDa CGG binding protein antibody
- 20 kDa CGG-binding protein antibody
- CGBP1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-CGGBP1 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"