For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab120330? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120330 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Minge D et al. Heparan Sulfates Support Pyramidal Cell Excitability, Synaptic Plasticity, and Context Discrimination. Cereb Cortex 27:903-918 (2017).
- Schauer C et al. Hypothalamic gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) receptor neurons fire in synchrony with the female reproductive cycle. J Neurophysiol 114:1008-21 (2015).
- Hernández VM et al. Parvalbumin+ Neurons and Npas1+ Neurons Are Distinct Neuron Classes in the Mouse External Globus Pallidus. J Neurosci 35:11830-47 (2015).
- Hedrick T & Waters J Acetylcholine excites neocortical pyramidal neurons via nicotinic receptors. J Neurophysiol 113:2195-209 (2015).
- Russo G et al. Dynamics of action potential firing in electrically connected striatal fast-spiking interneurons. Front Cell Neurosci 7:209 (2013).
- Valera AM et al. Adaptation of granule cell to Purkinje cell synapses to high-frequency transmission. J Neurosci 32:3267-80 (2012).
- Min R & Nevian T Astrocyte signaling controls spike timing-dependent depression at neocortical synapses. Nat Neurosci 15:746-53 (2012).
- Brager DH et al. Impaired dendritic expression and plasticity of h-channels in the fmr1(-/y) mouse model of fragile X syndrome. Cell Rep 1:225-33 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE, NOT FOR USE IN HUMANS"