For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: PBS (without Cacium and magnesium)
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionComponent of the histone deacetylase NuRD complex which participates in the remodeling of chromatin by deacetylating histones.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SNF2/RAD54 helicase family.
Contains 2 chromo domains.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
Contains 2 PHD-type zinc fingers.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. Associates with centrosomes in interphase.
Information by UniProt
- ATP dependent helicase CHD4 antibody
- ATP-dependent helicase CHD4 antibody
- CHD 4 antibody
Anti-CHD4 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - CHD4 antibody (ab110971)
Immunofluorescence analysis of HepG2 cells, using CHD4 antibody (ab110971). On the left without blocking peptide and on the right with blocking peptide.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - CHD4 antibody (ab110971)
Immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded human liver carcinoma tissue, using CHD4 antibody (ab110971). On the left without blocking peptide and on the right with blocking peptide.
References for Anti-CHD4 antibody (ab110971)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"