For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 218 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionComponent of the histone deacetylase NuRD complex which participates in the remodeling of chromatin by deacetylating histones.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SNF2/RAD54 helicase family.
Contains 2 chromo domains.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
Contains 2 PHD-type zinc fingers.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. Associates with centrosomes in interphase.
Information by UniProt
- ATP dependent helicase CHD4 antibody
- ATP-dependent helicase CHD4 antibody
- CHD 4 antibody
Anti-CHD4 antibody images
References for Anti-CHD4 antibody (ab90178)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"