For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, 8mM Sodium phosphate, 3mM Potassium chloride, 140mM Sodium chloride, 1.5mM Potassium phosphate, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number2174C2a
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50. Predicted molecular weight: 305 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionProbable transcription regulator.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SNF2/RAD54 helicase family.
Contains 2 chromo domains.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ATP dependent helicase CHD6 antibody
- ATP-dependent helicase CHD6 antibody
- CHD-6 antibody
Anti-CHD6 antibody [2174C2a] images
References for Anti-CHD6 antibody [2174C2a] (ab51330)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"