For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.
- FunctionMay bind glycan structure with high affinity, but not heparin. Has no chitotriosidase activity.
- Tissue specificityHighest expression in chondrocytes, followed by synoviocytes, lung and heart. Not detected in spleen, pancreas, and liver. May also be expressed in developing brain and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 18 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- CH3L2_HUMAN antibody
- CHI3L2 antibody
- Chitinase 3 like 2 antibody
Anti-CHI3L2 antibody images
References for Anti-CHI3L2 antibody (ab96046)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"