Chicken Anti-Goat IgG H&L (ab86245)
- Product nameChicken Anti-Goat IgG H&LSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionChicken polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L
- Target speciesGoat
- SpecificityThe antibody reacts with both heavy and light chains of goat IgG, and may have some cross-reactivity with IgG of other species.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
Purified Goat IgG.
- Positive controlGoat plasma.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86245 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000 for color substrates.
WB: 1/10000 - 1/40000 for chemiluminescence.
Detects a band of approximately 30 and 60 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Chicken Anti-Goat IgG H&L images
Chicken Anti-Goat IgG H&L (ab86245) at 1/4000 dilution + Goat plasma at 5 µg
References for Chicken Anti-Goat IgG H&L (ab86245)
ab86245 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.