Chicken Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha protein fragment (ab87396)
- Product nameChicken Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha protein fragmentSee all Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha proteins and peptides ...
- SourceSaccharomyces cerevisiae
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceQSNQDCCLSY SKVRLPRKVI KGFTEQLSGE VCDIDAIIFH TVRGLKACVN PKEDWVKKHL LFLSQKLKRM SM
- Amino acids29 to 100
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87396 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab87396 is purified by Ion-exchange chromatography.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1.0X PBS
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with sterile phosphate-buffered saline containing at least 0.1% carrier protein. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Beta-chemokine exodus-1
- C-C motif chemokine 20
- CC chemokine LARC
- Chemokine (C C motif) ligand 20
- Chemokine CC motif ligand 20
- Exodus 1
- Liver and activation-regulated chemokine
- Macrophage inflammatory protein 3 alpha
- MIP 3 alpha
- MIP 3A
- Small inducible cytokine A20
- Small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys Cys) member 20
- Small-inducible cytokine A20
- FunctionChemotactic factor that attracts lymphocytes and, slightly, neutrophils, but not monocytes. Inhibits proliferation of myeloid progenitors in colony formation assays. May be involved in formation and function of the mucosal lymphoid tissues by attracting lymphocytes and dendritic cells towards epithelial cells. C-terminal processed forms have been shown to be equally chemotactically active for leukocytes. Possesses antibacterial activity E.coli ATCC 25922 and S.aureus ATCC 29213.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in the liver, lymph nodes, appendix, peripheral blood lymphocytes, and fetal lung. Low levels seen in thymus, prostate, testis, small intestine and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
modificationsC-terminal processed forms which lack 1, 3 or 6 amino acids are produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from peripheral blood monocytes.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Chicken Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha protein fragment (ab87396)
ab87396 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.