Chicken Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Biotin) (ab6813)
- Product nameChicken Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Biotin)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionChicken polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Biotin)
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
mouse IgG whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6813 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Chicken Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Biotin) (ab6813)
ab6813 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.