Chicken Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6829)
- Product nameChicken Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionChicken polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP)
- Target speciesRabbit
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot Blot, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
Rabbit IgG, whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads.
- Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6829 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
References for Chicken Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6829)
This product has been referenced in:
- Brynskikh AM et al. Macrophage delivery of therapeutic nanozymes in a murine model of Parkinson's disease. Nanomedicine (Lond) 5:379-96 (2010). WB . Read more (PubMed: 20394532) »