Chicken Anti-Rat IgG H&L (ab6838)
- Product nameChicken Anti-Rat IgG H&LSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionChicken polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L
- Target speciesRat
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IP, ICC/IF more details
Rat IgG whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6838 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/100000.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/1000 - 1/5000.|
References for Chicken Anti-Rat IgG H&L (ab6838)
ab6838 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.