Chicken Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Texas Red ®) (ab6834)
- Product nameChicken Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Texas Red ®)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionChicken polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (TR)
- Target speciesRat
- Tested applicationsImmunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA more details
Rat IgG whole molecule
- ConjugationTexas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesTexas RedTM Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 4.9 moles Texas Redä per mole of Rabbit IgG
- Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6834 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Chicken Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Texas Red ®) (ab6834)
ab6834 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.