Chicken TL1A protein fragment (ab90800)
- Product nameChicken TL1A protein fragmentSee all TL1A proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceERSSHFLKQR AVAAVTDTLP SAEKPRAHLT VKKQEPSSTT GSHLPILQWE DKRGLAFTKN NLSYSSNALV IPVSGDYYVY AQVTFRGPSD TSSKTSSVTA VITKVTDSYP EPTQLLTSTK TLSEERNNWF QPIYLGAVVS LEIGDKLMVN VSDIKLVDYT KEHKTFFGAF LL
- Amino acids68 to 239
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90800 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Purified by Ion-exchange chromatography
- Additional NotesReconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1X PBS
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with sterile phosphate-buffered saline containing at least 0.1% carrier protein.
- TL1 A
- tnf ligand related molecule 1
- TNF ligand-related molecule 1
- tnf superfamily ligand tl1a
- Tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily member 15
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 15
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 15, secreted form
- Vascular endothelial cell growth inhibitor
- Vascular endothelial growth inhibitor
- Vascular endothelial growth inhibitor 192a
- FunctionReceptor for TNFRSF25 and TNFRSF6B. Mediates activation of NF-kappa-B. Inhibits vascular endothelial growth and angiogenesis (in vitro). Promotes activation of caspases and apoptosis.
- Tissue specificitySpecifically expressed in endothelial cells. Detected in monocytes, placenta, lung, liver, kidney, skeletal muscle, pancreas, spleen, prostate, small intestine and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Membrane.
References for Chicken TL1A protein fragment (ab90800)
ab90800 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.