For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Chk1 antibody [AF7H4]
See all Chk1 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal [AF7H4] to Chk1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IPmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
His-tagged recombinant full length Human protein, purified from E.coli
- Positive control
- Lysates from HeLa, 293T, RD, C6 or L929 cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA, HEPES, 0.15M Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Clone numberAF7H4
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Information by UniProt
- C85740 antibody
- Cell cycle checkpoint kinase antibody
- Checkpoint , S. pombe, homolog of, 1 antibody
Anti-Chk1 antibody [AF7H4] images
References for Anti-Chk1 antibody [AF7H4] (ab80615)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"