For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa).
- PathwayAmine and polyamine biosynthesis; betaine biosynthesis via choline pathway; betaine aldehyde from choline (cytochrome c reductase route): step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GMC oxidoreductase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CDH antibody
- CHD antibody
- CHDH antibody
Anti-Choline dehydrogenase antibody images
References for Anti-Choline dehydrogenase antibody (ab68815)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"